The Art of Depravity The Art of Depravity

good but

i couldn't tell if they were being sarcastic at the end or serious.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

AMAZING

everything about it was amazing. I loved it! Absolutely loved it! But you kind of ruined it for me by making brackenwood a planet. That makes this fucking scifi. It should just be an enchanted forest or something. Oh well! I always liked not knowing who bitey was, but meh, I guess its another origin story. Oh well. I loved everything else aboot it though. simply amazing!

HappyStep HappyStep

its ok

the walking cycles a bit off, but its okay

YouriX responds:

Yeah i need to work at it more :(
But it should be fixed by now....

Self Portrait Art Collab Self Portrait Art Collab

great!

I loved it! The drawings were very well done, and I'm quite happy my self portrait got into the collab! Bravo bravo! :D

Rhombird Rhombird

Great game!

Its pretty fun, great graphics, and fun levels! I love it! this needs to be on the iphone/ipad!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

you are tearing me apart LISA!

haha! hilarious! i first heard about this movie in the nostalgia critics reivew! i cant believe you macde a game out of this movie!nice

My Little Hell My Little Hell

loved it

loved it, it was well made, and well put together, feels like a polished highschool garage rock song to me. you got my Respect just for the premise.

GET DOWNNN GET DOWNNN

nice song!

i agree, it is TYTE. loved the drums and the synth wax verrry good!

[Buyj3llo] - 21(s) [Buyj3llo] - 21(s)

nice! what a fun song!

the bases beat can be turned down a liiiittle teensy weensy bit, but really, thats all that bothered me! i loved it! i agree with treyhaur, it does seem like it was spun by a funky fresh DJ from the 80's. Also 1:17 was veeerry cool!

what a great song! i love your music!

buyj3llo responds:

thanks.
I made the bass loud because It's pretty much the backbone of the song, but maybe I did over do it. In the future I'll try to keep it a little more subdued.