My Little Hell My Little Hell

loved it

loved it, it was well made, and well put together, feels like a polished highschool garage rock song to me. you got my Respect just for the premise.

GET DOWNNN GET DOWNNN

nice song!

i agree, it is TYTE. loved the drums and the synth wax verrry good!

[Buyj3llo] - 21(s) [Buyj3llo] - 21(s)

nice! what a fun song!

the bases beat can be turned down a liiiittle teensy weensy bit, but really, thats all that bothered me! i loved it! i agree with treyhaur, it does seem like it was spun by a funky fresh DJ from the 80's. Also 1:17 was veeerry cool!

what a great song! i love your music!

buyj3llo responds:

thanks.
I made the bass loud because It's pretty much the backbone of the song, but maybe I did over do it. In the future I'll try to keep it a little more subdued.

christmas FEEL! christmas FEEL!

mmm

this song is packaged in greed and commercialism. I like it :D

MH16: It's Time MH16: It's Time

Nice!

I really like this one! Classic MH. This is one of your better songs. It has a very robotic flow to it, like much of your songs, which I think is unique, and I love it.

FairSquare responds:

Well, i think Techno has a more robotic flow, but i get your point :p
Thanks for the review man, i appreciate it :-)

Hardyboys1 a troll response Hardyboys1 a troll response

LOL

who's hardyboyz1? NEVER heard of him, when I followed the link, it said no user existed.

Stalagmite responds:

hehe he died i think :D he deserved it ^ ^

Billy jean Mixup! Billy jean Mixup!

AWESOME!

I LOVED IT! It was really cool! Saw it on youtube. It must be really hard to mix it up.

Stalagmite responds:

took 1.5 hours ^ ^ was hard to think of song sthat would fit, but pretty much any song that has a minor chord sequence can be transposed and fitted to the minor chord of billy jean ^ ^ thanks dewd :D

MH16: For You MH16: For You

For me?

for a second I thought that it was actually for me! It pretty good! classic MH16, loved it!

FairSquare responds:

Haha, my evilness is unlimited :p
Thanks for the review man! :-)

-_Breeze_- -_Breeze_-

i know right!

wow! this song is so awesoe! Y is it not on the front page? great beat, liked the guitar, and all in all, SWEET! 8D

MH16: Maybe Tomorrow MH16: Maybe Tomorrow

wow!

I liked it! haent heard a song from you awhile! Not your best, but it was pretty good! Liked the guitar and piano! The base backed it off niely!

Thanks!