The Art of Depravity The Art of Depravity

good but

i couldn't tell if they were being sarcastic at the end or serious.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

AMAZING

everything about it was amazing. I loved it! Absolutely loved it! But you kind of ruined it for me by making brackenwood a planet. That makes this fucking scifi. It should just be an enchanted forest or something. Oh well! I always liked not knowing who bitey was, but meh, I guess its another origin story. Oh well. I loved everything else aboot it though. simply amazing!

HappyStep HappyStep

its ok

the walking cycles a bit off, but its okay

YouriX responds:

Yeah i need to work at it more :(
But it should be fixed by now....

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

AMAZING

wil you honestyread all of it? I OVED IT! It was funny and awesome and awesom and awesome and awesome and awesome and awesome.... WELL I LIKED IT :D happy face. How many parts will there be in the series? there better be at least 10! cant wait for 2! SMILEY FACE!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):
):)):):):):):):)):):):):):):)):):):):
):):):):):):):):)

Jazza responds:

whoa there buddy, youre stuttering! theres no set amount of parts because i dont intent to end it. thanks man :)

Killer Bush 3D Killer Bush 3D

AWEYEAH

this was hilarious and the 3d animation was TOP NOTCH! but seriously wtf to the 2 guys below me! This movie is awesome and I don'tthink that this movie deserves such a low score! LOVED IT!

Invitation Invitation

Amazing!

The animation was slick, and the art was well drawn, except for the first part of the werewolf action scene, where the art of the werewolf and vampire looked a bit rushed. The end was pretty funny, in contrast to the "HUHS" and other grunts that were very anime-esque, and hilariously serious.

Orangebeef Orangebeef

wow

that sucks. ever heard of skill? Oh wait YOU DONT HAVE IT! >:(

Klondike Bar Klondike Bar

Ask that guy with the glasses!

Ask that guy with the glasses user edition! vYou were in it! I remember! LOL!
So you finally submitted it to newgrounds. It saw this on thatguywiththeglasses. COOL

Obama vs. God Obama vs. God

lolz!

i like how obama looks like megaman. NICE. But you forgot the ears

Madness Pixelation 1.5 Madness Pixelation 1.5

nice

never seen a pixel madness before! Nice job though! Loved it! Also, does he turn into a zombie?